Sunday, July 27, 2008

So much on the brain....

Hello Divas and divos,


I'm suppose to be doing everything but this blog. I am in the midst of moving and might I say this is the last time I will be moving in the summertime. From here on out it will be requested that I move between 65 and 85 degrees. I am much too adorable to sweat like a pig.


Anywhooo, this is of course for introduction purposes only, but why blog. Goodness, I have gone back and forth with blogging for so long. Back a few years ago I attempted to start something on MSN but my mother threw a hissy fit and it was gone. It was a good one too, back in my Be Bad days when I was partying it up (too bad ya'll missed out, they are only inside stories now). I blog on Myspace here and there but it is so limited, so I'm give it another go round....


Now who the hell is Mz. Bonafide Diva.... well me of course. From about 20 feet I'm just another girl..... From 10 feet I appear to be shy and soft-spoken, well thats a misconception hon cause when you stand next to me, and really know who I am, Mz. Bonafide Diva states it all.

I am outspoken and quick witted as they come, I love to share my opinion on any and everything and love being heard. I hate keeping it to myself.....


So what can I do for you.... tell you about the world the way I see it.... from movies to politics, hell teach me a lil' something.... and whatever else I can shout about! (Cause I will)


Anyhow, I need to get back to packing, I'm not in Maryland yet (I Can't Wait Though!!)


See you when I see you,


Ashley, Mz. Bonafide Diva~*~

No comments: